Do you have sensitive skin? Do you prefer natural ingredients in your face mask? Instamask™ has a fruit mask masker perfect for your beautiful skin!
Instead of spending so much time trying to find the right face mask, make your own! You know your skin more than anyone. Wouldn’t it be amazing to control the ingredients you add to your facemask?
The amazing DIY Natural Mask Maker is safe for your skin and your health. You can simply create your own DIY facial mask by pouring the liquid of the fruit, vegetable, tea, milk, honey, beer, wine, essential oils, herbs or flowers liquids into the machine.
Natural liquid ingredients you can use:
- Fruits ( Oranges, Lemons, etc…)
- Vegetables (Cucumber, Yam, etc…)
- Protein ( Eggs)
- Different kinds of tea ( black, green, chamomile, etc…)
- Essential Oils
The list is endless, as long as you can blend it into a liquid, you can put it into the machine.
How to create your customized DIY face mask:
- Power on your machine
- Confirm that the machine is on “mask mode”
- Pour 60ml of water
- Pour 20ml of juice
- Pour collagen powder
- Press the start/ confirm button.
- Wait 5 min for all the ingredients to mix. While you’re waiting, place the mask plate underneath the dispenser of the machine.
- Press the ‘flow’ button to dispense the mask mixture.
- Gently take the mask off the mask plate and enjoy!
The machine is easy to clean. If you will be making multiple masks and using the same natural mask mixture, you can use the machine again. If you will be using a different natural mask mixture, pour water into the machine and press the cleaning button. You don’t need to open up the machine or wait for the water to cool down. Press the button and allow all the liquids to dispense from the machine. A great convenient, time-saving way to finish off your beauty time.
1 x mask machine
1 x mask plate
1 x 100ML cup
1 x cleaning brush
1 x instruction manual
1 x power cord
1 x plastic knife
Please note the product does not include the juice squeezing function, please prepare 20ml juice before making the mask, and mix the juice with the water in proportion according to the instructions.